TREATMENT OF CELLULITE
- BODY MESOTHERAPY (ABDOMEN - GLUTEOS AND LEGS) Application of microinjections at the level of the superficial layers of the skin. At the corporal level it redensifies the skin, smoothes the tissue, improves the appearance of cellulite, revascularizes the tissue.
- ELECTRODES It is performed by electrostimulation, causing the muscle mass to contract rhythmically and, in this way, provide firmness and development to the muscle. It gradually eliminates hypotonia and flaccidity.
- RADIOFREQUENCY Indicated primarily to treat flaccidity. It also stimulates lymphatic drainage eliminating fluids and toxins, improves blood circulation and cellular oxygenation. In the adipose panniculus, the thermal effect accelerates the metabolism of fats, favoring lipolysis.
- ELECTRODES + MESOTHERAPY Combined potentiate their effect, mainly for the treatment of compact cellulite.
- RADIO FREQUENCY + MESOTHERAPY Combined potentiate their effect, mainly for the treatment of hard cellulitis and edematous cellulitis.
- PRESSOTHERAPY BOOTS Stimulates the drainage through the lymphatic system, in order to eliminate liquids, fats and toxins accumulated in the body. Reduces cellulite. Stimulates the circulation of the legs contributing to the elimination of varicose veins.
- RADIO FREQUENCY + BOOTS PRESSOTHERAPY + MESOTHERAPY Combined treatment for cellulitis that extends to the lower part of the thigh, or more severe degrees of localized cellulitis.
- ULTRACAVITATION + BOOTS PRESSOTHERAPY + MESOTHERAPY Combined treatment for patients who have cellulite and adiposity located mainly in the lateral area of the thigh.
- RADIO FREQUENCY + MESOTHERAPY + ELECTRODES Combined treatment for patients with flaccidity and cellulitis in different degrees.
- SUBCISION It is the ideal treatment to eliminate deep pockets and more rebellious cellulite, those that persist with other treatments.
TREATMENT OF LOCALIZED ADIPOSITY
- NON-SURGICAL LIPORREDUCTION (ABDOMEN - FLOATS - INTERNAL REGION OF THE THIGH - EXTERNAL REGION OF THE THIGH) It consists of the subcutaneous infiltration of lipolytic drugs. When penetrating the adipose tissue, they produce the destruction of the solid fatty tissue. It is indicated with excellent clinical results in the remodeling of the body contour.
- SUBMENTONIAN GREASE TREATMENT It is a medical treatment based on the injection of a pharmacological compound in adipose tissue under the chin (better known as double chin). This compound degrades fat cells, improving the appearance of the neck. Immediately after, radiofrequency is performed in the same area to prevent flaccidity.
- ULTRACAVITATION Reduces localized fat and cellulite by applying a new high-power equipment. It is ideal for removing small deposits of localized fat. It can be performed on the abdomen, waist and flanks, infra-gluteal region, inner thighs, pre-axillary and internal part of arms.
- ULTRACAVITATION + PRESSOTHERAPY Ultracavitation produces the destruction of fat cells. The subsequent realization of a lymphatic drainage enhances the effect by improving the elimination of the destroyed fat cells.
- HYDROLIPOCLASY + PRESSOTHERAPY Combines the application of lipolytic drugs, tumescence and posterior cavitation, with lymphatic drainage to eliminate fatty deposits. It is the most effective combination of non-surgical techniques to combat localized adiposities.
- HYDROLIPOCLASIA + BOOTS PRESSOTHERAPY + MESOTHERAPY This combination is used when in addition to localized adiposity there is body flaccidity.
- CRYOLIPOLISIS It is an advanced technique for the elimination of localized fat. It is based on a decrease in the temperature of the fat located below 0ºC. In this way, the fat cells are destroyed by crystallization and then eliminated through the circulatory and urinary tracts.
- AMPLIFICATION LIPID MINIEXTRACTION (MELA) It is a mini-invasive procedure. It is performed on an outpatient basis with local anesthesia, under conditions of absolute asepsis. Through small incisions in the skin, localized adipose tissue is extracted from a sector of the body through suction with cannulas designed for that purpose. It is the most effective method to treat localized adiposities.
- MELA + TRIPOLAR RADIO FREQUENCY + PRESSOTHERAPY After the lipid extraction, tripolar radiofrequency sessions are carried out in the treated area to prevent flaccidity. It is indicated when there is an excess of important skin.
- FACIAL MESOTHERAPY It consists of the application of microinjections at the level of the superficial layers of the skin. Its main effects are: prevent skin aging, fine-tune micro-wrinkles, increase hydration, strengthen the connective tissue of the skin, eliminate skin pigmentations.
- MESOTHERAPY WITH HIALURONIC ACID Hyaluronic acid is used in low concentrations to treat fine wrinkles of the skin, strengthen the connective tissue, and achieve maximum hydration of the skin.
- FRENCH MESOTHERAPY Consists of a Bio-revitalization and cellular restructuring. Acts at all skin levels regenerating all skin layers. It contains hyaluronic acid and 54 active ingredients that include: vitamins, amino acids, coenzymes, nucleic acids, minerals and antioxidants. Significantly improves the fine and superficial lines of the face, the flaccidity and the loss of elasticity, luminosity and hydration of the skin.
- PEELINGTreatment that serves to regenerate the skin by detaching dead cells.
- PEELING CHEMICAL CLEANING PACK + DECONGESTING THERAPY + WHITENER + ACID + MESOTHERAPY
- FACE RADIO FREQUENCY Generates a heating of the dermis that produces 2 fundamental effects: IMMEDIATE LIFTING EFFECT OF THE FACE at ten minutes from the beginning of the session due to the collagen contraction and MOLDING OF THE FACE in the following days until 6 months later by formation of new collagen fibers and tissue remodeling.
- RADIO FREQUENCY FACE + NECK + NECKLINE Primarily indicated to improve the photoaging produced by the sun.
- RADIO FREQUENCY + FACIAL MESOTHERAPY WITH AC HIALURONICO The heat produced by radiofrequency enhances the effect of the drugs applied by mesotherapy, improving the lifting effect.
- HYALURONIC ACID - RINOMODELING Allows a modification of the nose to correct mild and moderate defects, through injections with filling products. It allows elevate the tip of the nose, improve the appearance of the hump, fill a back too deep and correct small unevenness.
- HYALURONIC ACID - PROFILED LIPS It is carried out to achieve the elimination of wrinkles, reduce sagging and lack of smoothness as well as provide harmony, to result in symmetrical lips. It is done in the office, immediate results.
- HIALURONIC ACID - BAR CODE The bar code is the vertical wrinkles that appear above the upper lip. Hyaluronic acid is used in the thinnest version of the cross-linked gel. It is usually accompanied with an imperceptible filling of the lip profile to eliminate wrinkles that reach the vermilion of the lip.
- HYALURONIC ACID - NASOLABIAL FOLD They are the wrinkles that occur on both sides of the face and that go from the end of the wing of the nose to the corners of the lips.
- VOLUMINIZATION OF CHEEKS It allows to bring more harmony to the face offering firm and well-defined cheekbones. The objective in young patients is usually to get a more angular face with slightly more marked features, in mature patients the lost volume is recovered. It allows to increase the volume of the cheeks, rejuvenate the face in a natural way, provide a harmonious appearance, correct malar asymmetries.
- VOLUMINIZATION OF CHIN Through hyaluronic acid we develop this innovative treatment in restructuring of facial volumes. The results are observed in a more defined facial contouring, eliminating the aging effect caused by the loss of facial fat and the loss of tonicity of the muscles that attach to the cheeks and chin.
- HIALURONIC ACID – EYE BAGS The procedure consists of injecting the product in the area of the lacrimal groove; that is, under the dermis and muscle, causing a lifting effect. The result is a more rested and youthful face. The Hyaluronic Acid supports the tissues to make this area look more even, and also deeply moisturizes the skin.
- TBOTULINUM TOXIN This substance acts by paralyzing the muscles in which it is injected, in such a way that its use eliminates wrinkles from different areas of the face. Allows to delay or prevent the signs of facial aging (depending on the age at which it begins to be applied).
- HYPERHIDROSIS This is a little recognized disease that is characterized by excessive sweating of some areas of the body such as hands, feet or armpits, whose intensity interferes with daily activities. It can be treated by micro injections with botulinum toxin (Botox) that are applied in the specific area to be treated.
- PLATELET RICH PLASMA PLASMA It is applied through multiple injections with a very fine needle, in the form of mesotherapy. It has a very intense rejuvenating effect, which is achieved by stimulating growth factors, cell regeneration, increase the formation of blood vessels and produce new tissue. In addition, great results are obtained in scars from burns and acne.
- TENSION THREADS These are fine threads of a reabsorbable material (polydioxanone) that are implanted at the level of the dermis to achieve a lifting effect without surgery. The treatment is carried out by means of a guide cannula that carries the thread from the point where we want to fix it to the flaccid zone back and forth, thus lifting the superficial muscular system that is below the skin.
INTEGRAL FACIAL REJUVENATION
- FRAXFACE It is the most exclusive and complete platform for the integral rejuvenation of all the planes of the face. It produces a directed heat by means of which the innermost layer of the skin (the dermis) is stimulated, practically not affecting the most superficial one (the epidermis). It allows to treat superficial scars, seborrheic dermatitis, spots, stretch marks, wrinkles, necklines damaged by the sun, lax skins on knees or arms and backs with sunspots.
- MESOPLASTY It is a medical procedure of integral facial rejuvenation without surgery in which different treatments are combined: botulinum toxin, fillers, vitamins and trace elements. In this way, it acts at several levels by infiltrating substances that exert their effect on muscles, subcutaneous tissue, dermis and epidermis in order to restructure volumes, tighten the skin and counteract the main signs of aging. The nutrient substances provide shine and elasticity to the skin. The fillers recover the volume where it is needed. For its part, botulinum toxin relaxes the muscles responsible for the formation of dynamic wrinkles, such as those that appear on the forehead.
- HAIR MESOTHERAPY It consists of the application of microinjections at the level of the superficial layers of the skin of the scalp, which stimulate hair growth, strengthen the hair follicles avoiding hair loss and improving hair quality.
- RICH PLASMA IN GROWTH FACTORS Compounds are extracted from the patient's own blood, which after a centrifugation and activation process are applied to the scalp with a very fine needle, in the form of mesotherapy. These factors stimulate cell regeneration, and with it the hair growth. Its main effect is observed in the early stages of alopecia, delaying the progress of it.