- MEDICAL CONSULTATION
- BIOPSY Diagnostic technique that consists in taking samples of skin, skin or mucosa and allows the histopathological, immunohistochemical, and microbiological study. It takes local anesthesia, and is done in the office.
- LECTROCOAGULATION Dermatological procedure that consists in destroying a benign lesion through the heat of electrical energy. Procedure accompanied by local anesthesia, with scab formation and then scarring.
- CRYOSURGERY It is used for tissue destruction with a substance at the freezing point. It is used for benign and premalignant lesions. It consists of the application of cold, blister formation and then scarring.
- CURETTAGE Simple and useful technique to eliminate benign skin lesions.
- INFILTRATION Administration of medicines by depositing them on the skin, or mucous membranes by means of a syringe and needle. It is a simple and fast procedure.
- LOSANGE Procedure by which a skin sample is taken to be studied by pathological anatomy and reach different diagnoses.
- DRAINING ABSCESSES Fast, simple and simple. Extraction of contents of cysts, abscesses, etc.